Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do you have questions about file formats, printing procedures and other things? Here are the most frequently asked questions about our printing services:
1. How do I submit my printing requirements to Complete Print Services?
2. What format should my logos and information be in?
We accept the following formats (maximum 2mb):
3. What resolution do I need for prints?
With posters or other large items we recommend a resolution of at least 300-600 dpi. If you are not sure, send us what you have.
4. Can I preview my order before it is printed?
As an extra convenience for our customers, we will forward you a proof of your prints before the final run.
5. I have a custom printing request. Can you help?
We’d be happy to help. Call us at 604-589-8672 or use our contact form.